Christmas, Christmas tree, Connie Sellecca, conniesellecca, intelligence for your life, intelligenceforyourlife, keep your pets safe, preservatives, toxic, toxic water, tree sap, tree skirt, tree water
Don’t let your pets near the water under your Christmas tree!
The tree’s sap can turn water toxic. Plus, the preservatives some people add to the water can make pets sick.
If your pet keeps getting under the tree, snapping a tree skirt tightly around the trunk can keep them from accessing the water underneath.