adult gummies, candy, Connie Sellecca, conniesellecca, gummy, gummy bears, gummy candy, gummy vitamins, intelligence for your life, intelligenceforyourlife, kidney, multi-vitamins, nausea, nutrients, recommended dose, toxic, toxicity, UL, vitamin toxicity, vomit
They taste like candy – but of course, they aren’t. And if you pop too many, you can get vitamin toxicity. Most nutrients have an “upper tolerable intake level” – or UL. And if you go above that, you could experience nausea, vomiting, and kidney problems. For gummy multi-vitamins, typically eating more than 8 will trigger that reaction. So only eat the recommended amount, and buy a bag of real gummy bears to get your candy fix.